Student/Early Career Investigator Travel Fellowship Program
Application Deadline: November 1, 2012
The AED Scholarship Fund supports travel fellowships for students and early career investigators to attend the 2013 ICED in Montreal, May 2-4, 2013.
The AED will award travel fellowships that include ICED registration and a travel stipend of $1,500 for the 2012 ICED.
Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received a travel fellowship.
Guide to Eligibility
1. AED member as of Nov. 1, 2012.
2. Current trainee or fewer than three (3) post-training.
Applicants should submit the following materials:
- Common application - Click here to download this application. This is a general application form for all AED scholarship applications. Please complete both this general form and the Student/Early Career scholarship application form.
- Student/Early Career scholarship application - Click here to download application requirements.
- A brief statement describing your career goals and how the fellowship will further these goals. Include documentation of current training status as an undergraduate student, graduate student, postdoctoral fellow or resident in a field of study of relevance to the understanding or treatment/prevention of eating and weight disorders.
- If you submitted an abstract for the 2013 International Conference on Eating Disorders, include a copy of that abstract.
- Two letters of endorsement
Successful candidates will have a demonstrated interest in research
in eating and weight disorders, show promise as researchers and meet the
eligibility criteria regarding trainee status.
All application materials should be sent electronically to the AED Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 1, 2012.
Contact AED Headquarters: