Educational Support, Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
Showcase Your Products and Services at the AED 2015 ICED
Academy for Eating Disorder’s annual flagship event, the International Conference on Eating Disorders, is the premier forum and gathering place for researchers, clinicians and professionals from around the globe dedicated to the treatment and prevention of eating disorders.
Interest in AED and ICED continues to grow. The Academy has more members now than ever before. The ICED 2014 reached record attendance, drawing more than 1,300 eating disorder professionals from all over the world. There is no better way to stay connected to your current customers while introducing your product and services to prospective customers, practitioners and researchers – all under one roof!
Sponsorship opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule-at-a-Glance – in every attendee’s hand!
- Twitter Board – AED’s award-winning social media team makes this board hum!
- Mentor/Mentee Breakfast – make sure attendees start the day with coffee thanks to you!
- Daily Breakfast with the exhibitors – be the highlight of the hall each morning!
- Closing Social Event – make the final lasting impression!
AED also welcomes Educational Grants* to support the education sessions of the ICED conference.
- Full Education
- Clinical Teaching Day Workshop Support
- Scholarship and Grants program
Note: Exhibit space is limited in Boston. Act now to ensure your organization will be represented at the world’s premier gathering of eating disorder professionals. The earlier you sign on, the more promotion you get.
Who Should Exhibit at or Support the ICED?
ICED participants are interested in commercial and nonprofit organizations, institutions, agencies and foundations related to eating disorders treatment, research, education and advocacy, such as:
- Medical and wellness centers
- Residential facilities
- Treatment centers
- Behavioral health centers
- Health management and maintenance organizations
- Counseling centers
- Psychiatric centers
- Software developers
- Professional education and CME programs
- Government/regulatory agencies
- Professional societies and associations
- Patient/consumer advocacy groups
- Food and beverage manufacturers
- Insurance companies
Your participation helps AED contain registration fees for the meeting and improve the overall quality of the event for participants at all levels. In return, your organization can expect:
- Exposure beyond the meeting in AED publications and on the AED website, reaching attendees and non-attendees alike
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the field and key decision makers
- Access to information about the latest developments in the marketplace
- An influential opportunity to build awareness of your brand and showcase your company
Contact Brenda Howe at AED headquarters with questions about exhibit or support opportunities, or to reserve your space: +1 847-498-4274 x249.