Resources for professionals
- Next AED Twitter chat: Feb. 25, 2014 "How Advocates are Reaching ED Sufferers"
- Special Interest Groups (SIG)
- Videos for Professionals; Research Studies
- Mailing List Rental; Scholarships & Grants
- E.D. Guide to Medical Management
- Examples of E.D. Course Syllabi
- Find an E.D. Professional; Career Center
Advancing research and practice partnership in the field of eating disorders.
Read more about the Guidelines.
Access the AED Action Plan for research-practice integration.
View Research Study Participation Opportunities
Learn more about AED membership, and the benefits of joining.
Collaborate, learn and network with the AED community.
AED's Career Center - the full-service online resource dedicated exclusively to the eating disorders field.
Find a job or fill a position with AED's Career Center. Post an opening, browse job postings, post your resume for free and manage your account 24/7.