Sponsors & Exhibitors
Educational Support, Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities at the 2013 International Conference on Eating Disorders (ICED)
Showcase Your Products and Services at the ICED!
The AED's annual flagship event is the primary global gathering place for researchers, clinicians and professionals dedicated to the treatment and prevention of eating disorders.
Interest in AED and ICED continues to grow. The Academy has more members now than ever before. Last year's ICED attendance was the highest ever. Be a part of the caring community of dedicated eating disorders professionals in Montréal.
There is no better way to stay connected to your current clients while introducing your product and services to prospective users, practitioners and researchers from around the world--all under one roof.
New sponsorship opportunities this year include:
- Internet Cafe
- Twitter Board
- Bags (for non-profit organizations)
Read this letter from AED President Dasha Nicholls, MBBS, MD, FAED, encouraging you to exhibit at or support the AED!
AED also welcomes Educational Grants* to support the education sessions of the ICED. Choose among the following options:
- Full Education
- Clinical Teaching Day Workshop support
- Scholarship Grant
Who Should Exhibit at or Support the ICED?
ICED participants are interested in commercial and nonprofit organizations, institutions, agencies and foundations related to eating disorders treatment, research, education and advocacy, such as:
- Medical and wellness centers
- Residential facilities
- Treatment centers
- Behavioral health centers
- Health management and maintenance organizations
- Counseling centers
- Psychiatric centers
- Software developers
- Professional education and CME programs
- Government/regulatory agencies
- Professional societies and associations
- Patient/consumer advocacy groups
- Food and beverage manufacturers
Your participation helps AED contain registration fees for the meeting and improve the overall quality of the event for participants at all levels. In return, your organization can expect:
- Effective promotion of your program, service or message via highly concentrated, exclusive exposure to an interested audience of qualified professionals
- Recognition and visibility during the meeting and beyond in publications and on the AED website
- Networking opportunities to support your sales program
- Learning opportunities to find out about the latest developments in the marketplace
- Market knowledge and insight into the services available from other providers
- An influential opportunity to identify yourself as a supporter of AED and help advance eating disorder research and clinical applications.
We look forward to seeing you in Montréal!
Note: Past supporters will be given first priority on sponsorship, support and exhibit space options, but you can still submit your contract immediately to hold you place in the queue.
* In the form of unrestricted funds. Program is for scientific and educational purposes only and will not promote the company's products, directly or indirectly. Contact email@example.com for Letter of Agreement for educational grants.