Sponsors & Exhibitors
Showcase Your Products and Services at the 2014 ICED
Eating Disorder’s annual flagship event, the International
Conference on Eating Disorders (ICED), is the primary global gathering
place for researchers, clinicians and professionals dedicated to the
treatment and prevention of eating disorders. This year we will be in
the vibrant city of New York!
Interest in AED and ICED continues to grow. The Academy has more members now than ever before -- a record number of abstracts were submitted for ICED 2014. A third poster session has been added to allow for more presentations.
There is no better way to stay connected to your current customers while introducing your product and services to prospective customers, practitioners and researchers from around the world – all under one roof!
Sponsorship opportunities include:
• Twitter Board
• Mentor/Mentee Breakfast
AED also welcomes Educational Grants* to support the education sessions of the ICED conference. Choose among the following options:
• Full Education
• Clinical Teaching Day Workshop Support
• Scholarship Grant
Note: Exhibit space is limited in New York, act now to ensure your organization will be represented at the world’s premier gathering of eating disorder professionals.
Who should exhibit at or support the ICED?
ICED participants are interested in commercial and nonprofit organizations, institutions, agencies and foundations related to eating disorders treatment, research, education and advocacy, such as:
• Medical and wellness centers
• Residential facilities
• Treatment centers
• Behavioral health centers
• Health management and maintenance organizations
• Counseling centers
• Psychiatric centers
• Software developers
• Professional education and CME programs
• Government/regulatory agencies
• Professional societies and associations
• Patient/consumer advocacy groups
• Food and beverage manufacturers
Your participation helps AED contain registration fees for the meeting and improve the overall quality of the event for participants at all levels. In return, your organization can expect:
• Exposure beyond the meeting in AED publications and on the AED website, reaching attendees and non-attendees alike
• Networking opportunities with leaders in the field and key decision makers
• Access to information about the latest developments in the marketplace
• An influential opportunity to build awareness of your brand and showcase your company
For specific questions, please contact Brenda Howe, Registration, Exhibit and Support Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our 2013 Sponsors!
ICED Opening Reception Sponsor
CRC Eating Disorders Division
Cleveland Center for Eating Disorders
• A New Journey
• Professional Books