Welcome Prospective Members!
The AED offers a wide variety of resources, information, education and networking opportunities to further your career. We invite you to join the AED today and become a member of this vibrant community committed to leadership in eating disorders research, education, treatment and prevention.
Learn more about AED membership:
- Download a Membership Brochure (PDF)
- Download a Membership Application (PDF)
- Download a Friends of AED Organization Application (PDF)
- Membership Benefits
- Membership Categories and Requirements
- Download a Dues Rate Table (PDF)
- Get Involved
- About SIGs
Please note: AED membership dues are billed on a calendar year basis, not an anniversary basis. Dues are billed each January.
- This page maintained by: Membership Recruitment/Retention Committee
- Last Updated: 04 January 2017