AED Student Early Career Investigator Travel Fellowship Program
Application Deadline: October 27, 2014
The AED Scholarship Fund supports travel fellowships for students and early career investigators to attend the 2015 ICED. Applicants must be AED members, or a membership application must be submitted with the scholarship application. Scholarships of up to $1,500 will be awarded to defray the costs of travel and hotel accommodations and will include a complimentary 2015 ICED registration. This year’s scholarships have been made possible by generous donations of those who contributed to the AED Scholarship Fund.
Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received a travel fellowship.
Guide to Eligibility
1. AED member as of October 27, 2014.
2. Current trainee or fewer than three (3) post-training.
Applicants should submit the following materials:
- Common Application: Click here to download this application. This is a general application form for all AED scholarship applications. Please complete both this general form and the Student/Early Career Travel Fellowship application form.
- Student/Early Career Travel Fellowship Application: Click here to download application requirements.
- Brief statement describing your career goals and how the fellowship will further these goals. Include documentation of current training status as an undergraduate student, graduate student, postdoctoral fellow or resident in a field of study of relevance to the understanding or treatment/prevention of eating and weight disorders.
- If you submitted an abstract for the 2015 International Conference on Eating Disorders, include a copy of that abstract.
- Two letters of endorsement.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrated interest in research in eating and weight disorders, show promise as researchers and meet the eligibility criteria regarding trainee status.
- This page maintained by: Awards & Scientific Review Committee
- Last Updated: 21 August 2014