ANZAED/AED Young Investigator Travel Fellowship
All young investigators who submit an abstract for presentation at the 2014 ICED, March 27-29, 2014 in New York, NY, USA, may be eligible for an ANZAED/AED Young Investigator Travel Fellowship. The deadline for applying for this travel scholarship is October 25, 2013.
- Applicants must be members of the ANZAED
- Applicants must be honours/ fourth year students, postgraduate students, or within two years of fourth-year or postgraduate degree.
- Applicant must have abstract(s) (poster and/or oral) submitted for presentation at the upcoming AED International Conference on Eating Disorders
- Applicants may also have applied for an AED Travel Fellowship but may only accept ONE such award from ANZAED/AED or AED in 2013/2014.
- Applicants must submit their abstract(s), a curriculum vitae and a letter from his/her training program verifying status as a young investigator (as defined above)
- The ANZAED Executive Committee and the AED Scientific and Awards Committee will select the successful applicant.
- The ANZAED Executive Committee will confirm and notify the awardee and all other applicants once we have confirmation of AED’s acceptance of the top rated abstract (approximately December).
- The ANZAED will cover up to $A3,000 in travel expenses to the AED ICED
- The AED will cover conference registration for the awardee.
- This page maintained by: Awards & Scientific Review Committee
- Last Updated: 09 March 2014