Become an ICED 2018 Ambassador & receive free registration!
Here’s what you need to know:
To encourage attendance of colleagues and other eating disorder and related professionals from countries typically under-represented at ICED
- Circulate ICED 2018 promotion materials to colleagues and professional societies representing eating disorders or related topics (e.g., obesity, psychiatry, and/or nutrition) in their home country.
- Encourage ICED attendance through social or professional networks or other informal channels.
- When you encourage others to register, be sure to have them put your name in the space provided on the registration form.
- Share the official ICED 2018 Flyer.
Benefits of Being An Ambassador
- Free registration (only after 5 attendees identify the same AED member encouraged them to sign up)
- Recognition via “Ambassador” ribbon at ICED 2018
There is no application to fill out! During the registration process, attendees are asked to identify the individual who referred them to ICED 2018.
AED staff monitors ICED registration daily and notes when a registrant indicates they were referred by a specific individual. Once five registrants have identified that they were referred by the same individual, AED staff will notify that person of their status as an Ambassador and process their free ICED 2018 registration.