The Academy for Eating Disorders is Recruiting Volunteers to Assist in Making ICED 2018 in Chicago a Great Success!
ICED 2018 in Chicago, IL, USA April 19-21, 2018
Volunteers will be asked to serve at least 8 hours prior to and during the conference. In return, volunteers are eligible to register for ICED 2018 at a reduced rate.
Before February 1st
Zone 1 - $199
Zone 2 - $99
Zone 3 - $49
After February 1st
Zone 1 - $239
Zone 2 - $149
Zone 3 - $89
Price is listed in US Dollars and discounts applied during the online registration process. This special fee covers only ICED registration. Additional options such as Enhanced Registration, Clinical Teaching Day, Research Training Day and CE/CMEs are the responsibility of the volunteer.
If you are interested in volunteering for ICED 2018, please
Thank you for considering participating as an ICED 2018 volunteer. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!
Volunteer Opportunities Descriptions
- Meeting Preparation (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Registration (Open Tuesday from 3-6pm, Wednesday – Friday from 7am – 5pm, Saturday from 7am – 5pm)
- CE/CME Table (Open Tuesday from 3-6pm, Wednesday – Friday from 7am – 5pm, Saturday from 7am – Noon)
- Workshop/SIG Panel Room Monitors. Monitors will be provided with a script to read at the beginning and end of each session which will include announcements and the introduction of speakers, as well as thanks for attending the session and what is coming up next)
- Great Room Door Monitor (Keynote, Plenaries) Assist conference attendees in finding seating, stationed at the doors to reduce noise
- Changing Signage/Poster Set-up (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday evenings)
- Closing Event Decoration/Greeting (Assist staff in staging the closing event)
- Poster Session and Other Special Event Assistance (Mentor/Mentee Breakfast, etc)
- Business Meeting Room Monitor
- Packing to Ship Home
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.