As a member of AED you are already receiving and reading your International Journal of Eating Disorders. However, did you know that you can turn that reading into Continuing Education Credits at a very low price through our partner CE-Credit.com? CE-Credit.com is an approved provider for the following credentialling bodies within the United States, some of which are also accepted by sister organizations around the world:
- American Academy of Health Care Providers in the Addictive Disorders (AAHCPAD)
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC)
- Association of State Social Work Boards (ASWB) ACE
- Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) accepts self-study and live event activities sponsored by the APA (see page 19 of the PDP Guide available on the CDR website here).
- Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
To obtain CEs, you will be asked to create an account on CE-Credit.com. When the site prompts you to create a member log-in on CE-Credit.com, please note that it is separate and distinct from your AED membership.
Participation in this program is simple. Read the article either from your print or online Journal, or click the link for the article you wish to access below. After reading the article, complete the online quiz. Upon completion of the quiz, a certificate will be automatically generated and provided online. There is no waiting for a certificate to arrive by mail!
The individual exam fee for each course is $6.97, or you can purchase a package of ten or more exams at increasingly discounted rates as low as $2.93.